Write Me

Elder Burr
California Los Angeles Mission
1591 East Temple Way
Los Angeles, CA 90024


alexander.burr@myldsmail.net

www.californialosangelesmission.blogspot.com

Monday, June 2, 2014

Have the Faith of a Blind Missionary

Hello family!! 
Sorry, I don't have a lot of time today. I was blessed with another companion that likes to wrestle so that threw off the groove of today. I am so grateful I had all sisters growing up, and I think God is rewarding me with these super aggressive comps. haha
But Elder Ballard came to the mission! It was the first time I got to shake an Apostle's hand. I just want to add my testimony that I know this Church is true. When Elder Ballard bore testimony of Christ, it was like all the air got sucked out of the room. I FELT that he knew. And that's what we want everyone to believe.
I love you all!!
Elder Burr
Elders of the USC Ward
I met a rapper, Tyler the Creator and gave him a pass along card. DON'T GOOGLE HIS MUSIC MELLISA, TINA, REBECCA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment