Write Me

Elder Burr
California Los Angeles Mission
1591 East Temple Way
Los Angeles, CA 90024


alexander.burr@myldsmail.net

www.californialosangelesmission.blogspot.com

Monday, June 8, 2015

The future is now

Hey Team!! So this week was cray cray. We had ZTM which was nuts and then we had interviews with President, so that means we had to stay at the church for 12 hours shuffling Elders and Sister.

It was also our first week of using the ipad. Its pretty weird using technology, I am not good at using it. It feels very awkward in lessons, but it is pretty good at entertaining little kids. 

I cant believe that June has already begun, where did May go?!?! 

Thank you so much for the letters about PoPo. I will devote my language study to learning it. I was so sad to hear of her passing because I really did want to see her in person one last time. I am so grateful that I was able to Skype with her on Christmas.  That Christmas eve will be so dear to my heart now. She was so short and so cute. I love you guys, I pray for you every night. The world is really crazy out here. Our investigator Rico had a sister who was murdered last week. It was really tough to hear. But, I know that God loves all his children, and I know God is watching over you guys while I am gone. 

I cant believe how much stuff is going on! I cant even believe that Rebecca graduated! I don't even remember her starting high school!! Now all the little girls are all grown up, I think Melissa is like 14 now. That is crazy!!!

Well, this week, we found a FAMILY!!! A real family with 3 kids and 2 parents, male and female. the mom is from Taiwan and the dad is white, so I am basically time traveling and teaching myself when I meet with the kids. They are super awesome though, I will keep you updated.

love you guys!!

Elder Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment