Write Me

Elder Burr
California Los Angeles Mission
1591 East Temple Way
Los Angeles, CA 90024


alexander.burr@myldsmail.net

www.californialosangelesmission.blogspot.com

Monday, December 16, 2013

I did it again!!

Ahhh it's 5:15 and I have a dinner appointment at 5:30!!! I wasted all my time trying to get a referral out of the guy next to me but he kept going back to how Facebook should be easier to use and technology stinks!! ahhh
 
Also, Imagine Dragons should make a Mormon Message, I am teaching a guy who loves them and he doesn't believe me they are Mormon!!

Uuuhh, all I know is we taught 10 lessons this week which was a something I have never done on the mission!! Thank you for the prayers you guys!!T hey keep me going.

We tried to make a Christmas card.

love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment