Write Me

Elder Burr
California Los Angeles Mission
1591 East Temple Way
Los Angeles, CA 90024


alexander.burr@myldsmail.net

www.californialosangelesmission.blogspot.com

Monday, July 27, 2015

Love over everything

Family,

Crazy p-days as of late. We have been doing lots of service for the special Olympics in town. So I don’t have time again to email.  But know I am still doing work. I love it, I love peaching, I love talking with people every minute I can. It's just changed my whole life.

I got a fresh cut for the airport but I am going to put this doo to work for one more week. If I don’t finish strong, I just would be showing ingratitude for the miracles that Father has given me these past two years, I couldn't do that. One more week to give it all to him.

Love you all! I still can't believe Amanda is married

No comments:

Post a Comment