Write Me

Elder Burr
California Los Angeles Mission
1591 East Temple Way
Los Angeles, CA 90024


alexander.burr@myldsmail.net

www.californialosangelesmission.blogspot.com

Monday, May 11, 2015

hey hey hey

Hey!!  So, long time no see!!  I wanted to share with you something that happened a couple days ago, I was sitting there while Elder Larkin was talking to a guy in Spanish and I looked at the guy and realized just how much I wanted him to be happy. Then I had a thought,  this feeling I had was not my own, that this is charity, this desire to make someone else happy more than I cared about my own happiness was straight from Christ. It just hit me.

I never quite understood how so many missionaries say they just love everyone it hurts, but I think I actually felt/realized that the other day and it made me so grateful for my Savior and so grateful for this restored Gospel that helped me know Him.

I am very grateful for the Spirit. I am grateful for being out here.

So anyways, Rebecca take mission prep/a language and prepare for a mission!!! no talk of marriage!

Amanda: I love you, do what you gotta do, but I only ask that you wear a GoPro camera on your head during the sealing

Tina/Melissa: stay golden, don’t cyberbully, hang out with good friends, go to seminary and pay attention, really READ your scriptures. You are probably already doing this, just a gentle reminder haha

Mom/Dad: I love you!!! You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment